Please be assured that I will take every step to look after the personal safety of you and your loved ones, just as I have always done!
Likewise, I know you will do the same for me, in these strange times. Please spare a minute of your time and read updated studio policy. These rules might apply for some time.
I’m so excited to reopen my studio and to be able to create again and take small part in celebrating your family most precious moments.
I am a registered member of the Guild of Photographers and hence I have conducted a risk assessment and adapted each stage of my working processes to ensure everyone’s safety (in accordance with the Government’s Covid 19 ‘Safer Working’ guidance). If you have any questions at all, please just ask!
COVID -19 STUDIO POLICY
1. Every surface that could be touched by clients and every prop used during the session will be cleaned and sanitised before and after each session.
2. To keep everyone safe your session will be held only with your immediate family (government guidance at the time of the session will be followed).
3. If possible, I will schedule only one client per day and try to keep 24h between sessions.
4. If possible, hands on posing and physical contact might be limited during the session. I will wear a mask for extra precaution when social distancing can’t be respected.
5. You’ll be asked to sanitise your hands upon entering the studio.
6. You’ll be asked to remove your shoes and coat when you arrive before you enter the studio shooting space.
7. If you were diagnosed with covid -19 or you’ve had a recent contact with someone who is also if you or any family member that takes part in the session have any cold like symptoms, please let me know. For everyone’s safety we might have to reschedule the session.